Take a day trip on a luxury tour bus from Las Vegas to Boulder City, and you’ll be able to experience one of the greatest engineering wonders of all time, the Hoover Dam.
Witness the stunning views and incredible architecture on this Vegas excursion with the Hoover Dam tour. Your journey starts in Vegas with a trip on one of our luxury tour buses, led by our professional and knowledgeable tour guide. Ride in comfort as you’re provided with amenities like Wi-Fi, movie entertainment, snacks and water, and a bus restroom for convenience.
There’s no better way to appreciate how a structure like this could ever be built than touring inside the dam itself. Enjoy a film about the Hoover Dam’s history and construction at the Visitor Center Theater. View a variety of audio, visual, and interactive exhibits during this unique tour. Explore the inside of the facility’s Powerplant tour (530 feet down through the rock wall of Black Canyon), and take a scenic ride to view many of the plant’s huge generators.
At the top of the Visitor Center is the Observation Deck, perfect for panoramic photo opportunities of Lake Mead (largest man-made lake in the country), the Colorado River; and other features of the Dam, including the Nevada and Arizona spillways; Winged Figures of the Republic; and the Old Exhibit Building (the dam’s original visitor center). Guests can walk along both sides of the dam to appreciate just how massive and impressive it still is to this day.
Furthermore, the Hoover Dam is joined by another recent engineering feat, the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. It’s a 1,500-foot stretch that provides safer travel between Arizona and Nevada and serves as a tribute to Korean War veteran Mike O’Callaghan and former Arizona Cardinals player Patrick Tillman, who chose to leave football and serve in the U.S. Army.
The best Hoover Dam tour is within your reach. With Grand Vegas Tours, you’re just an hour away from the Las Vegas Strip to one of the most famous structures ever designed that brings about one million visitors every year. Visiting Las Vegas, NV? Want to see the Grand Canyon? We offer tours of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas.
Follow us on Facebook.
- As our guest, you will spend 2 hours exploring one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- See a live presentation at the Visitor Center about Hoover Dam’s construction and history, tour the Generator Room, see the exhibit galleries and step onto the observation tower to see the dam in its glory.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury bus trips that are comfortable.