Take an adventure from the glitz of Las Vegas to the wonders of the Grand Canyon South Rim National Park in our luxury tour bus, and from there, your journey only gets even more stunning taking an airplane ride over the Grand Canyon! You’ll fly over the Kaibab National Forest and into the deepest and widest parts of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy a step-on professional tour guide that will lead you along the way.
Capture the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon with superb scenery. The Grand Canyon South Rim holds many fun, interactive sites, including:
- Rim Trail – 13-mile scenic hiking trail that overlooks entire Bryce Canyon; takes you from Hermit’s Rest, over main path of Grand Canyon Village, to South Kaibab Trail Head
- Hermit Road – scenic road offering excellent Grand Canyon views; visitors can see and hear Colorado River; great place for bicycling thanks to less traffic
- Trail of Time – descried as an “interpretive walking timeline” by the National Parks Service, Trial of Time focuses on the Grand Canyon’s vistas and rocks, giving visitors a great opportunity to explore the Grand Canyon’s geological history, including both the youngest and oldest rocks in the Grand Canyon
During the airplane portion of your tour, you’ll fly over the deepest and broadest parts of the Grand Canyon. Plus, you’ll be able to enjoy exciting and spectacular views of the Colorado River, Tower of Ra, and Vishnu Schist, all perfect for picture-taking on this full day trip.
Make new memories by planning your unforgettable journey from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. We offer more tours to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, NV.
Follow us on Facebook.
- Guests will spend approximately 3 hours at the Grand Canyon National Park, including the Visitor Center, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Lodge.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We offer excursions in Las Vegas. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- We do make comfort stops for you to take a break, stretch, and go to the restroom.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, meals are included. We’ll serve you right at the rim of the Grand Canyon to allow you additional time at the canyon. Your buffet lunch will be enjoyed at a local Italian restaurant on Route 66 and consists of several delicious Italian classics. Enjoy a Breakfast Danish as an early snack.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.