Surround yourself with nature and beauty for a Vegas excursion to the Grand Canyon. Take a sightseeing trip on our amazing motor coach tour to the vastness of the Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas.
Beginning with our luxury tour bus, you will travel in comfort and style to the Grand Canyon, on a journey you will never forget. Each bus comes with Wi-Fi, snacks, and water, movies for entertainment, even a restroom for your convenience. Plus, our professional tour bus drivers are also knowledgeable and friendly Grand Canyon tour guides with insight for every notable and popular stop along the way.
Enjoy this full day trip as it takes you through the Mojave Desert along the historic Route 66 in Seligman, Arizona.
The Grand Canyon South Rim offers impressive and stunning views with plenty of incredible photo opportunities. From the colors of the canyon walls to the depth itself to the seemingly endless length, the Grand Canyon is a sight, unlike anything you’ve ever seen in person.
You’ll visit popular areas like:
- Grand Canyon National Park – Over 1.2 million acres, it brings in nearly 5 million visitors each year; includes national historic landmarks like the Grand Canyon Railroad Depot; Grand Canyon Lodge; and El Tovar Hotel; Grand Canyon national park is also home to numerous rare, endemic, and protected plant and animal species
- Bright Angel Trail – considered by many as the park’s top (and safest) hiking trail; ideal for first-time Grand Canyon visitors; provides great viewing opportunities for geology and wildlife
- Mather Point – very popular and extensive viewpoint of Canyon and easily accessible for visitors (closest to entrance station and short walk from visitor center)
Witness the great wonder of the Canyon as you take part in a voyage of a lifetime. A trip to a landmark like the Grand Canyon requires not just a memorable visit, but a memorable trip to get there. Choose Grand Vegas Tours for a complete and mesmerizing Grand Canyon experience.
Our Grand Canyon tour company creates the ultimate Grand Canyon experience. Take a journey from Las Vegas, NV to the Grand Canyon in our luxury tour bus.
Like us on Facebook.
- Guests will spend approximately 3 hours at the Grand Canyon National Park, including the Visitor Center, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Lodge.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We stop there too. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- We do make comfort stops for you to take a break, stretch, and go to the restroom.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, meals are included. We’ll serve you right at the rim of the Grand Canyon to allow you additional time at the canyon. Your buffet lunch will be enjoyed at a local Italian Restaurant in Williams, Arizona and will consist of several classic Italian dishes. Enjoy a Breakfast Danish as an early morning snack.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.
- We offer the best Grand Canyon bus tours from Las Vegas.
- Want to see the Canyon from top to bottom? We offer helicopter rides too.