Hotel pickups are scheduled between 6 AM and 7 AM. The assigned pick up time will be sent to you by email before 6:30 PM the night before your scheduled tour. If you do not have access
to your email, please call our office between 5 PM and 7 PM the night before your trip.
Our buses are all late
model vehicles with adjustable, comfortable seating, individually controlled air conditioning and panoramic windows for your travelling comfort. There is also a unisex lavatory aboard for customer convenience.
To start the morning, we offer you a delicious snack for breakfast to enjoy along the way. The first stop is at The Hoover Dam where you can take fantastic pictures thanks to its
wonderful views. Your trip continues with pleasant landscapes until you reach your next destination, a comfort stop near Kingman, Arizona. Continue your trip
on ROUTE 66 (the famous road also known as The Main Street of America) with a stop at a gift shop in Seligman, Arizona. Take a few moments to enjoy Seligman’s famous signs, automobiles and friendly residents – a trip back to the 40’s and 50’s, the town mimicked in the cartoon movie “Cars.”
Stops at Grand Canyon
National Park include Mather Point (45 minutes) and Bright Angel Lodge (2 hours). Our bus will take you to each point, or if you prefer, you can walk along the paved road between the two points and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views.
After visiting both points, we will begin the trip back to Las Vegas. Along the route, we will also make an additional comfort stop at the famous California based In-N-Out Burger in Kingman, Arizona where you will have an opportunity to purchase one of their world famous burgers (vegetarian options are also available). For one last amazing memory, keep your eyes open and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam as we drive over the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and then see the Las Vegas Valley skyline illuminated at night as we descend into the valley. The average hotel arrival time is around 9:30 p.m.
If you have to choose
just one excursion from Las Vegas, here it is!
- Guests will spend approximately 3 hours at the Grand Canyon National Park, including the Visitor Center, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Lodge.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We stop there too. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- We do make comfort stops for you to take a break, stretch, and go to the restroom.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, lunch is included. We’ll serve you right at the rim of the Grand Canyon to allow you additional time at the canyon. Your deli sandwich lunch can be enjoyed on the bus or right at the canyon. Enjoy a Breakfast Danish as an early morning snack.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.
- We offer the best Grand Canyon bus tours from Las Vegas.
- Want to see the Canyon from top to bottom? We offer helicopter rides too.