See the Grand Canyon in a three-part adventure! Visit the Grand Canyon West Rim by land, air, and water. Your grand journey begins the moment you step onto our luxury tour bus and travel from Las Vegas through the Mojave Desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Home to the Hualapai Tribe and famous Skywalk, see the Grand Canyon like never from above, beyond and below. The Grand Canyon West Rim combines history and innovation. Be surrounded by the tribal Indian reservation and witness some of the Native American cultural activities as you become familiar with the Hualapai Tribe’s ancestral lands. Meanwhile, at Eagle Point, the famous Skywalk offers a view you won’t get anywhere else at the Grand Canyon: a glass bridge that visitors can peer down and look thousands of feet below into the actual floor of the Grand Canyon.
Also, you’ll get to soar above the skies in a thrilling helicopter ride over 4,000 feet followed by a boat ride excursion down the Colorado River. Flying through the canyon walls, visitors will get to see just how extensive the Grand Canyon. While the helicopter ride is fast paced and exciting, the boat trip is a leisurely, comfortable cruise. Each option offers unbelievable photo opportunities and a chance to learn more about one of the greatest wonders on Earth.
Your day trip doesn’t end with the Grand Canyon. See the Hoover Dam up close and personal on the way back to Las Vegas. You’ll have the opportunity for a 20-minute stop to take photos of this National Historic Landmark and one of the most iconic engineering feats in the world. For a unique and memorable look at the Grand Canyon, this West Rim package is perfect. Yes, you can explore tours to the grand canyon from Las Vegas, NV.
Like us on Facebook.
- As our guest, you will spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim on a grand adventure tour.
- Guests will have an opportunity to visit the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We stop there too. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, meals are included. You will get to enjoy an Artisan Deli Lunch with your choice of Turkey, Ham or Veggie along with chips, fruit and a cookie. We also provide breakfast snacks.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.