To begin the morning, we provide you with a delicious breakfast snack to enjoy. On the way to Grand Canyon West, we will first stop is at The Hoover Dam for a fantastic photo opportunity. Included in the price is entry to Grand Canyon West. We do not charge any additional taxes or fees like other companies do.
Please be aware that the price for admission to the Skywalk is NOT included in our tour. Skywalk entry is available to purchase in person upon arrival.
A fresh deli sandwich lunch meal is included with your tour.
At Grand Canyon West, you will ride the shuttle to the first lookout, Eagle Point. The incredible view of the eagle shaped rock formation is something that can only be truly appreciated in person. At Eagle Point there is a Native American Indian Village which demonstrates some living dwellings used by Native American tribes in times of old. The Skywalk and Skywalk gift shop are also located at Eagle Point.
The next stop is Guano Point, which you have probably seen in movies without even realizing it. The views at this point are completely different than Eagle Point, but maybe even more impressive. If capable, the dirt trail along the edge at Guano Point provides for spectacular views from different angles.
After visiting Guano Point you will return to the Welcome Center and head back to Las Vegas.
During some stretches our driver guide will play videos for you to enjoy while passing the time. Our buses are all top of the line with like wood floors, seatbelts, comfortable airline style seats, and panoramic windows.
The return time to Las Vegas is approximately 5:30 PM.
- As our guest, you will spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim.
- Guests will visit the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We stop there too. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, meals are included. You will get to enjoy an Artisan Deli Lunch with your choice of Turkey, Ham or Veggie along with chips, fruit and a cookie. We also provide breakfast snacks.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.
- Want to see the Canyon above, beyond and below? See the Grand Canyon by helicopter and boat ride.