Enjoy a full day trip on our luxury bus with WI-FI, snacks, water, movies for entertainment, and a restroom for your convenience. You will travel in comfort and style to the Grand Canyon through the Mojave Desert along the historic Route 66 in Seligman, Arizona, on a journey you will never forget. Visit popular areas like Bright Angel Trail, Grand Canyon Village, and Mather Point.
Our professional tour bus drivers are knowledgeable and friendly. We’ll also include a step-on tour guide that will accompany you to all of the popular interest points.
The Grand Canyon South Rim offers impressive and stunning views with plenty of incredible photo opportunities. From the colors of the canyon walls to the depth itself to the seemingly endless length, the Grand Canyon is a sight, unlike anything you’ve ever seen in person.
You’ll visit popular areas like:
- Grand Canyon National Park – Over 1.2 million acres, it brings in nearly 5 million visitors each year; includes national historic landmarks like the Grand Canyon Railroad Depot; Grand Canyon Lodge; and El Tovar Hotel; Grand Canyon national park is also home to numerous rare, endemic, and protected plant and animal species
- Bright Angel Trail – considered by many as the park’s top (and safest) hiking trail; ideal for first-time Grand Canyon visitors; provides great viewing opportunities for geology and wildlife
- Mather Point – very popular and extensive viewpoint of Canyon and easily accessible for visitors (closest to entrance station and short walk from visitor center)
Enjoy a visit to In-N-Out Burger in Kingman, Arizona on your way back to Las Vegas. Our Grand Canyon tour company creates the ultimate Grand Canyon experience. Take a journey from Las Vegas, NV to the Grand Canyon in our luxury tour bus today.
Like us on Facebook.
- Guests will spend approximately 3 hours at the Grand Canyon National Park, including the Visitor Center, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Lodge.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We stop there too. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- We do make comfort stops for you to take a break, stretch, and go to the restroom.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, lunch is included. We’ll serve you right at the rim of the Grand Canyon to allow you additional time at the canyon. Your deli sandwich lunch can be enjoyed on the bus or right at the canyon. Enjoy a Breakfast Danish as an early morning snack.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.
- We offer the best Grand Canyon bus tours from Las Vegas.
- Want to see the Canyon from top to bottom? We offer airplane rides too.