Travel from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim where nature meets destiny. Your journey will begin the moment you step onto our luxury tour bus and depart for an adventure of a lifetime. See the extraordinary scenery along the way as you travel through the Mojave Desert and view its beautiful Joshua tree forest, while our professional and friendly tour guides explain the area’s rich history. Stops include the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch.
We have knowledgeable step-on tour guides that will join you and guide you along the way. Be surrounded by the Tribal Indian Reservation of the Hualapai who built settlements in the Canyon and caves. Discover the region’s geological history and Native American past as you step backward in time to an era cherished to this day.
The Grand Canyon West Rim combines both historical significance and technological innovation; it is home to the Hualapai Tribe and famous Skywalk.
Leave with memories that will last forever. Travel, explore, and enjoy the voyage with Grand Vegas Tours! This full-day Las Vegas West Rim tour package would be an excellent fit for you! Tour the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, NV today!
Follow us on Twitter.
- As our guest, you will spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim.
- Guests will visit the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We stop there too. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, meals are included. You will get to enjoy an Artisan Deli Lunch with your choice of Turkey, Ham or Veggie along with chips, fruit and a cookie. We also provide breakfast snacks.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.
- Want to see the Canyon above, beyond and below? See the Grand Canyon by helicopter and boat ride.