West Rim helicopter tours let you view the widest and deepest parts of the Grand Canyon! Travel from Las Vegas on our luxury tour bus and see the extraordinary scenery along the way of the Mojave Desert. Once at the West Rim the helicopter ride offers unbelievable photo opportunities and a chance to learn more about one of the greatest wonders on Earth.
At Grand Canyon West, you will have the opportunity to ride the shuttle to Eagle Point, the first lookout. There you will witness the incredible view of the eagle shaped rock formation that takes everyone’s breath away. And it’s true that it is something that can only be truly appreciated in person. Your memories at the Grand Canyon West Home of Hualapai should last you a lifetime. During your stop at Eagle Point, you will see a Native American Indian Village, and it demonstrates some existing dwellings used by Native American tribes in times of old. And get this the famous Skywalk and Skywalk gift shop located at Eagle Point too.
Your day trip doesn’t end with the Grand Canyon. See the Hoover Dam up close and personal on the way back to Las Vegas. All of our luxury bus tours include a step-on tour guide that will join and guide you to popular interest points. Some of the interest points include the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch. We offer unlimited bottled water, breakfast snack, and lunch. Our guides and drivers are friendly and professional.
Like us on Facebook.
- As our guest, you will spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim on a grand adventure tour.
- Guests will have an opportunity to visit the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We stop there too. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, meals are included. You will get to enjoy an Artisan Deli Lunch with your choice of Turkey, Ham or Veggie along with chips, fruit and a cookie. We also provide breakfast snacks.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.