Take a day trip on a luxury tour bus from Las Vegas to Boulder City, and you’ll be able to experience one of the greatest engineering wonders of all time, the Hoover Dam.
Witness the stunning views and incredible architecture on this Vegas excursion with the Hoover Dam tour. Your journey starts in Vegas with a trip on one of our luxury tour buses, led by our professional and knowledgeable tour guide. Ride in comfort as you’re provided with amenities like Wi-Fi, movie entertainment, snacks and water, and a bus restroom for convenience.
There’s no better way to appreciate how a structure like this could ever be built than visiting the Dam itself. You’ll have the chance to drive over the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge that opened in 2010. This bridge spans the Mighty Colorado River connecting the states of Nevada and Arizona. You’ll have the chance to take memorable and stunning photos of both the Hoover Dam and Memorial Bridge creating memories of a lifetime. Your tour doesn’t stop there your professional tour guide will accompany you along the way by giving you an opportunity to walk the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Learn about the history of the arch Memorial Bridge and how it got its name and why it became the component of the Hoover Dam Bypass. As you walk the Memorial Bridge, you will have a chance to take even more captivating photos while experiencing an exhilarating viewpoint of the Hoover Dam.
Your tour doesn’t stop there our professional driver will take you to the Lake Mead Visitor Center and Lake Mead Lookout. You’ll have the chance to learn about the history of the Alan Bible Visitor Center and the precious artifacts and history aliments it holds. But first, take a stroll through the trails of a small cactus garden. Afterward, walk inside the Visitor Center to watch an interesting video explaining the natural habitat and many wonders around Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam. There you will find a small Discovery Museum and gift shop with National Park passport stamps and a visitor sign-in book. A light breakfast snack and bottled water are included. Your average hotel arrival time is approximately 12:30 p.m.
Stops include Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, the Lake Mead Visitor Center and Lake Mead Lookout.
We offer a step-on tour guide to be there with you on all interest points.
Follow us on Facebook.
- As our guest, you will spend 2 hours exploring one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- See a live presentation at the Visitor Center about Hoover Dam’s construction and history. See the exhibit galleries and step onto the observation tower to see the dam in its glory.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury bus trips that are comfortable.