Witness the stunning views and incredible architecture on this Vegas excursion with the Hoover Dam tour. Your journey starts in Vegas with a trip on one of our luxury Mercedes Sprinters, led by our professional and knowledgeable tour guide. There’s no better way to appreciate how a structure like this could ever be built than touring inside the dam itself.
Furthermore, the Hoover Dam is joined by another recent engineering feat, the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. It’s a 1,500-foot stretch that provides safer travel between Arizona and Nevada and serves as a tribute to Korean War veteran Mike O’Callaghan and former Arizona Cardinals player Patrick Tillman, who chose to leave football and serve in the U.S. Army.
The best Hoover Dam tour is within your reach. With Grand Vegas Tours, you’re just an hour away from the Las Vegas Strip to one of the most famous structures ever designed that brings about one million visitors every year. Visiting Las Vegas, NV? Want to see the Grand Canyon? We offer tours of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas.
Follow us on Facebook.
- As our guest, you will spend 2 hours exploring one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- See a live presentation at the Visitor Center about Hoover Dam’s construction and history. See the exhibit galleries and step onto the observation tower to see the dam in its glory.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury bus trips that are comfortable.