Witness the beauty of the Canyon’s vast regions and soak it all in on the beautiful terrains at your pace with a professional tour guide. Experience a brief stop at the Hoover Dam for a fantastic photo opportunity. Next view the Mojave Desert and Joshua trees forest on your way to the Grand Canyon West Rim in our custom luxury Mercedes Sprinter. Once at the West Rim you will visit the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch.
To begin the morning, we provide you with a delicious breakfast snack to enjoy. On the way to Grand Canyon West, we will first stop at The Hoover Dam for a fantastic photo opportunity.
At Grand Canyon West, you will ride the shuttle to the first lookout, Eagle Point. The incredible view of the eagle shaped rock formation is something that can only be truly appreciated in person. At Eagle Point, there is a Native American Indian Village which demonstrates some existing dwellings used by Native American tribes in times of old. The Skywalk and Skywalk gift shop are also located at Eagle Point.
The Skywalk provides visitors with perhaps the most exciting view of the Grand Canyon. You can walk onto a horseshoe-shaped glass bridge extending 70 feet out over the rim of the Grand Canyon. Looking down, you can see right through the glass platform that’s over 2,000 feet to the floor of the Grand Canyon itself. It’s a vantage point unrivaled by most, and an experience, unlike anything you’ll get anywhere else on the Grand Canyon.
The next stop is Guano Point, which you have probably seen in movies without even realizing it. The views at this point are entirely different than Eagle Point, but maybe even more impressive. If capable, the dirt trail along the edge at Guano Point provides spectacular views from different angles.
After visiting Guano Point, you will return to the Welcome Center and head back to Las Vegas.
Like us on Facebook.
- As our guest, you will spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim.
- Guests will visit the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch.
- We provide pick up and drop off directly at the hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Our tour guides are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Want to see the Hoover Dam? We stop there too. Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at the Hoover Dam. Pull out your cameras to capture one of the greatest engineering marvels in the world.
- What’s a tour without a meal? Yes, meals are included. You will get to enjoy an Artisan Deli Lunch with your choice of Turkey, Ham or Veggie along with chips, fruit and a cookie. We also provide breakfast snacks.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury buses that are clean and comfortable.
- Want to see the Canyon above, beyond and below? See the Grand Canyon by helicopter and boat ride.